Preschool & Kindergarten
Use what you have!
- Sketchbook [for Nature Study & Alphabet Drawing/Coloring]
- Crayons [beeswax or use what you have]
- Colored Pencils [we use watercolor pencils so they have dual use]
- Check out fun additions to nature study on this page HERE
1st Grade through 12th Grade
Continue using what you started in last year! You don't need to purchase new every year.
- Spiral or Lined Notebook [for spelling, grammar, etc.]
- Art Notebooking Journal [for history, science]
- Joy & Wisdom Journal [Grades 3-12 for English, copywork, etc.
- Joy & Wisdom Journal for Younger Kids [Grades 1st and 2nd. Blank top half optional]
- Watercolor Pencils
- Micron Pens [for art notebooks]
- Red Ink Pen [for correcting spelling/grammar]
- Herbal Notebook [COMING SOON]
If you want to do nature study in a separate notebook instead of in the Art Notebooking Journal :
- Plain Travel Notebook [plain pages, no lines, any notebook will do!]
[in addition to whatever grade they are in above]