Our last Homeschool Mama Retreat was in 2017 in Surf City NC! Since then I have been itching to do one again! I know many of you have been emailing me asking for a new retreat and here it is!!! This one is in San Diego, California! From Friday August 9th through Monday August 12th [check-out in the AM] we will be on a well deserved relaxing and fun-filled weekend! Pack your bags, ladies!
Tentative Itinerary :
- Simply Homeschool Class : Time for a Homeschool Overhaul! If you need my help and want one-on-one hand-holding through the trials of homeschooling, I gotcha covered! We can get all the things figured out and help to bring a peace, joy and Christ-centeredness to your homeschool.
- Simply Content Class : Feeling a little discontent with things in life? Over purchasing, over scheduling, over goal setting, we have got to get on board with simplifying ALL THE THINGS. Going Minimalist : Getting your family on board, how to get started and letting go of STUFF for a cleaner, peaceful home! Don't forget your Bibles, gals! This is all Christ-centered!
- Simply Nourish Class : You have got to take great care of Mama! Your kids need you, your hubby needs you and God needs you. Yeah, He needs you! You have a very important role in your family! Learn to make some delicious meals and get your family members to try new things. Exercise got ya down? Not anymore! We can get you on a plan that works for you! And to finish it off, we are going to get you some new professional pictures of YOU! I used to be a professional photographer before I wrote homeschool curriculum or became a blogger/vlogger. You need new pics of ya! God made you beautiful just as you are!
These are just some of the things we will be doing during our weekend! Only have space for FOUR mamas! Two rooms are solo rooms and there's one room if you and a friend are coming or we can match you up with one of our mamas and you can share the room with the two beds. It's so much fun to get to meet and hang out with you all. Oh, and there's swag bags for when you arrive. I can't help myself! I LOVE giving gifts! This might be my favorite part! San Diego is where I spent MUCH of my youth so it's near and dear to me.
What's Included :
- 3 Night stay at an ocean front retreat home
- Swanky swag bags full of my most favorite things
- All of the classes and one-on-one help with all of the things listed above
- Two meals per day and all snacks! On Saturday and Sunday we will eat one meal out, so bring a little change
- One fun activity that I haven't decided on yet! This could be a hike or beach bike rental or paddle boarding or a surf lesson! Or anything else! I'll see what you ladies would like to do and then we will do that!
If you want to come but need a payment plan, email me at LLHELP@outlook.com Put "Retreat" in the subject line and Tara will forward your email to me! If you would like to go ahead and pay a DEPOSIT [non refundable, but is transferable to someone else] you can email Tara at the email address LLHELP@outlook.com to pay the $500 deposit. The remainder of the balance is due by June 1st, 2019.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.